From January 2024, Kindergarten will be free for all eligible-aged children who attend the part-time program at The Springfield Anglican College. The Queensland Government provides the funding which can only be claimed once for each eligible child.
Details are as follows:
- Your child must have turned four years old by 30 June 2024.
- All families must complete the Kindergarten Funding Nomination Form (download below). This allows families to nominate which Kindergarten provider will receive the Government Kindergarten subsidy, if their child attends multiple sessional services. Families who select another sessional provider to receive the free Kindergarten funding will be required to pay the tuition fees listed in the Domestic Fee Schedule.
- Children attending a long-care provider must nominate TSAC’s Tiny Tartan Kindergarten, as sessional providers are prioritised for funding.
- Part-time students will pay $0 for tuition fees.
- Full-time students will pay tuition costs listed in the Domestic Fee Schedule. These tuition fees are calculated after the subsidised part-time component has been considered.
- All booklist items are provided free of charge to all Kindergarten students.
- All families will pay the annual Capital Levy of $420.
- Families are able to purchase uniforms from The School Locker.
- Statements of Fees will be emailed to families in the second week of January by the TSAC Finance department.