Enrolment Enquiry

We are delighted that you are interested in a holistic education from The Springfield Anglican College for your child.
Enrolment Enquiry2024-01-11T18:00:33+10:00

The Springfield Anglican College is a Prep to Year 12 co-educational day school with an associated Kindergarten. Our students are given a wonderful array of learning opportunities, support, and encouragement to help them to achieve their dreams. We invite you to experience the warmth and personality of our College, first hand. You can book a tour online, or contact us on 07 3814 8100 if you have any questions relating to the College, or to the Enrolment Process.

When you are ready, you can submit an online Enrolment Application Form, which takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please be sure to complete all fields, and check your application details before you submit. The online Enrolment Application form does not constitute a guaranteed enrolment at the College.

If you are ready to apply, simply click the button below to launch the online Enrolment Application Form.


Application for Enrolment
Open Link

Frequently Asked Questions

How far in advance should I enrol my child in The Springfield Anglican College?

The enrolment process can commence up to 12 months before commencement. We encourage families to apply as soon as possible, however, the date of your application is not considered part of the enrolment process, to not disadvantage families who relocate at short notice, such as Defence families.

What is the age cut-off for students starting Kindergarten?

Your child must be at least four years of age by June 30 in the year in which they are enrolled to participate in a Queensland Government subsidised program. Please use the following Kindergarten Commencement calculator or contact our Enrolments team to assist you.

Queensland Department of Education Starting Kindy Calculator

What documents are required to enrol at The Springfield Anglican College?

You will be asked to provide copies of the following documents:

  • A copy of your child’s birth certificate
  • A copy of your child’s school reports for the last two years
  • A copy of your child’s NAPLAN results: Years 7 or 9 (copies can be obtained from your child’s school)
  • A copy of your child’s immunisation status (available from the MyGov website)
  • Proof of visa/citizenship status (required if both parents or your child were born overseas)
  • Any court or parenting orders that exist relating to the guardianship arrangements for your child
  • All relevant medical documents and information regarding medical conditions and/or learning support.
  • The Application Fee – $100 per student – please note that this is not refundable.
My child is in the enrolment pool/waitlist. When will I learn if they has been offered a place?

The Springfield Anglican College is a medium-sized College of choice in the Greater Springfield area. We usually require families to relocate from the College, which creates a vacancy, before we can offer a place to new students. A family only needs to apply once, and all applications will automatically continue to be considered for all future vacancies and placements.

Does The Springfield Anglican College prioritise siblings?

The College tries to prioritise siblings, however, vacancies must be available in the year level you are interested in enrolling your additional child or children.

Is there an entrance exam for students?

The Springfield Anglican College does not require students to sit an entrance exam as part of the enrolment process.

Is this possible to defer my child's enrolment to a different year of entry?

Yes. If you would like to alter the intended year of entry for your child, please contact the Enrolments team who will assist in making any adjustments.

What are the Conditions of Entry and Continuing Enrolment at TSAC?

The Springfield Anglican College has student and parent Codes of Conduct and expectations regarding accurate information being disclosed during enrolment. Students in Kindergarten and Year 6 have a guaranteed placement into Prep and Year 7, respectively.

We are moving from overseas and have a different school calendar year. What should we do?

In Queensland, the school year commences in late January and concludes in December. It is recommended to contact the Enrolments team to discuss the best commencement options for your child and circumstances.

Does my child need to speak English or sit an English test?

Students enrolling as domestic students will supply information regarding limitations with English and are encouraged to discuss these with the Enrolments team and during the interview process. Only students enrolled as part of the international have official English language requirements.

I would like my child to enrol my child but do not have Permanent Residency. What are my options?