Teaching and Learning
The Teaching and Learning program is based on the philosophy that children learn best when they are actively involved in a range of authentic and purposeful learning experiences.
We believe children learn best when:
- They are treated with dignity and respect
- High standards are established and maintained
- Learning objectives and success criteria are clearly explained
- Learning is purposefully differentiated and individualised
- A variety of strategies that promote deep-thinking are utilised
- Learning includes collaboration, creativity, critical-thinking, and communication
- Learning experiences have a problem-based, real world context
The Teaching and Learning philosophy at The Springfield Anglican College places significant emphasis on students developing critical skills which will enable them to contribute in society and the workforce. Supported by the use of technology, the staff at TSAC help students to become creative, communicative, collaborative, self-directed, reflective and critical thinkers.
To read more about our teaching and learning program, please click here to view the Primary Prospectus.
All students at The Springfield Anglican College are supported in their individual growth of academic, social and emotional development.Learn More
Our students are at their best when they feel happy, safe and connected. Knowing your child is important to us. They are more than just a face in the crowd.Learn More