Anglican schools support the rights of children and young people and are committed to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of students. Anglican schools are therefore committed to responding to allegation of student harm resulting from the conduct or actions of any person including that of employees.
This commitment includes the provision of a safe and supportive living and learning environment for all students and requires all employees, volunteers and visitors to model and encourage behaviour that upholds the dignity and protection of students from harm.
- Student Protection in Anglican Schools – Policy and Procedures
- Student Protection in Anglican Schools Policy and Procedures ebook
(Please note this version is designed for use on mobile devices and iPads)
- Child Protection Information for Parents
- Protocol for Dealing with Complaints
- Complaints Management in Anglican Schools Policy and Procedures
- Student Protection Volunteer and Visitor Guide
- Student Protection Information Sheet
- Child and Youth Risk Management Strategy 2017
- TSAC Statement of Commitment
- TTTK Statement of Commitment
- ABCC Statement of Commitment
- Student Protection Officers