Parents And Friends Association
Welcome to the Parents and Friends Association (P&F) for The Springfield Anglican College.
The P&F Association meets monthly on the third week of each month (unless otherwise notified) at 7:00pm in the Library, Secondary Campus. All parents and legal guardians are welcome to attend these general meetings throughout the year and/or participate in activities. New members are always welcome to come along to share ideas, concerns and thoughts about the College community.
The P&F was formed as a Committee of the Head of College in 1998 and was established with the following aims and objectives:
- To support the College’s goals to provide an environment of total care for all students
- To promote the College in all endeavours
- To provide support for and advice to the Principal on issues which affect the education and welfare of its student body
- To provide a forum for Parents and Friends of the College at which they may discuss issues relating to the education and welfare of the student body
- To engage in fundraising activities
- To complement the activities and policy initiatives of the College Board.
2017 Parents and Friends Executive Team
President: Peter Corta
Treasurer: Karolina Pemberton
Secretary: Sean Winterflood
Twilight Markets Coordinator: Peter Kortge
Community Alliance Program Coordinator: Kym Wojtasik